services are designed to provide the care you need to maintain your independence, health and well-being. Maple Creek Home Health and Hospice provides specially trained and licensed staff to help you achieve your goals. Our team includes:
- work and consult with you and your physician to develop a plan that is specific to you and your needs. Our nurses provide treatments ordered by your physician, which may include specific education regarding medications, illness, wound care, diabetic management, IV therapy, etc.
- work with you and your physician to develop an exercise program that treats your specific needs. Physical therapy focuses on the large muscles, balance and gait. Treatments include, but are not limited to, joint replacement, recovering from a stroke, generalized weakness and falls.
- work in making your home safe by adding adaptive equipment such as grab bars, improved lighting, etc. Occupational therapists also work with the fine motor skills to improve dressing oneself, feeding oneself, etc.
- work with patients who are having difficulty with swallowing, speech and cognition allowing patients to communicate better.
- work to improve nutrition and teach specialized diets your physician may have prescribed. They also work with patients who may be experiencing unwanted weight loss, have a specialized diet or need tube feedings.
Home Health Aides
- work with you to provide personal care such as bathing and dressing, light housekeeping and meal preparations.
All our clinicians are licensed and have passed a background check prior to seeing Maple Creek patients.